Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pardon my lack of posting...


School has been a little more than hectic lately.

School ends in like a month ish. And sooo...everything needs to either be finished soon OR be getting relatively close to being finished. Got a paper due on Friday. Got another one due next Friday. Biiiig papers. Well, maybe not like...ginormous papers, but they're a big deal for me. Cause there's a lot of research, putting it all together, making sure all it sounds ok, and all that stuff.

But yeah. School is almost over, which is extremely happy. Summer is ALMOST HERE. Seriously. And we all know what summer means....
  1. Friends, friends, and MORE FRIENDS
  2. Lots and lots of music.
  3. Lots of the above two mixed together
  4. Dancing. Lots and lots of it.
  5. Extractions of wisdom teeth (not so happy about that one...>.<)
  6. reaaaaading.
  7. KNITTING. Of course. But this is a given (....urg. Too many proofs in geometry.)
  8. Friiiiends!!!
  9. Singing, acting workshop/camp thing.
  10. Summer Sanctus....!!!!
  11. Late nights with friends and without.
  12. My stinking awesome family
  13. the pool.
  14. Kniiiiiitting.
  15. Hopefully I'll get that blanket done...

...What blanket? I didn't say anything about a blanket. I am...relatively ADD when it comes to knitting projects. Especially when I'm doing something big (like that skirt...heh heh) and I see something small ish. I HAVE TO START IT. So yeah. I'm doing...well, I'm not really sure what it's called. Many people call it many different things. The main ones I've seen are "BlankieMania", "SockBlankie", and "Sock Ya
rn Blanket". I prefer SockBlankie, because...it's cute. Sooo, I'm making SockBlankie! I dunno how I found it...but apparently a while ago it was really popular, and everyone was doing it...etc. So yeah! I started it. Don't have any recent pictures. But I'm on my...technically third row. Hopefully I'll have my awesome brother take some amazing pictures...and I can post those.

That skirt...*see below* is kind of on hold...cause I've got...uh...SockBlankie fever! Yes, that was dorky AND cheesy, so it's ok to laugh. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. Yeah. O.o Sorry...heh heh.

I think my only...problem about the blanket...is that I'm slowly beginning to realize that nope, most likely won't have enough scrap yarn to make it the size I want it. Thought I was amazing..."I have a ton of sock yarn left overs saved up!" Yep, that's not really happening. I still have a lot right now...but after a while it's the same old color ways I've done before. Nothing terribly new and exciting. But yeah. Whatever happens, like I might have to get more sock yarn (Which I am TOOOOTALLY game for :-P), it'll be awesome...

Oh, and my other MAIN problem?

Keeping it away from the cats. Urg. All my knitted stuff, if left out goes straight to the "Oooo, yarn. It smells like you. I need to mark this. *rubrubrubrubrub*. Oooo cat hair. Seeee meeee! I'm so adorable. Heeeee! *Mr. Bingley smi
le*" (I was refering to the new Pride & Prejudice's Mr. Bingley. Not the old one. The old one ROCKS MY SOCKS.) Yeah, that would be a cat's....life.

Current count? Sorry, I haven't been keeping this up to date very well. heh heh. Like I said, school pretty much takes lives. Seriously.

Anyway, stitch count :-P
*drumroll please*
265,972

!!

Yaaaaaay!

Oh, and my new favorite song? (The one before this was "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train. Yeah, I pretty much *heart* that. I really dislike it that Blogger doesn't let me do the <>

Anyway, favorite song..."Smile" by Uncle Kracker. Pretty much love that stinking song. Thaaaaank you for Kaley for telling me about it!!! I heart it soooo much now.

And....that just gave me an idea..Ooooo. Hmmmm, have to think about it.

So yeah, hope you enjoyed that...rant ish thing, cause I really enjoyed being scatter brained. Blogging is so much fun. Until you either have no time, or have nothing to blog about. Then it's not as fun. But right now, it's fun :-)

I LOVE comments and stuff. Thank you readers! You guys are awesome :-)

Love,
Grace
(And her cat, Bertie. He's right here. Right now. About to walk on the keyboard..ajsoiaweoiuw45lkkjsdfalsdl vndf, alasdn .df,n...............

.

Yeah. That was him :-)

May your stash be everlasting and may you never run out of stitch markers :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the cats! Summer sounds relaxing. (About five more weeks for me until then.. ugh)

Katie Jo said...

I can't wait for summer either Grace. I pretty much have the same #'s as you have lol Except the Dancing part, unless you call dancing to my music "dancing" lol I meant I don't do Ballet. I have to get my OTHER 2 wisdom teeth out this summer too. :( As if the bottom's weren't bad enough, now the tops. ARGH. I did like falling asleep though before they took them out :) It was sooooo relaxing. Yep, cat's can be annoying like that. My cat would always rub up against my yarn, except I crochet not knit :P But you gotta love cats! XD

-- margaret said...

This made me laugh. :) Especially the part about Bertie.

Oh, and when you listed all the things you are looking forward to about summer, I got really excited. :)

mushbrain said...

What?! you don't get out of school for a month? how sad. next week's my last week. hallelujah! ;-)

wisdom teeth.... scary. have your brother record you preop. ;-)

Kaley Grace said...

SUMMERSUMMERSUMMERSUMMERSUMMER!!! :)

I love you, Mrs. Noro! And Smile...is just about the best song EVER. (And I love Hey, Soul Sister as well...ahhh, music!)

I'm sure the sock blankie will lovely to snuggle/drink tea in next winter!

Ellie Degenhart said...

Ok, so I really love that blanket! I think it looks awesome. You have to post pictures of it when it's done so we can all admire it's prettyness.

YES! SUMMER. I really could not be more excited about it. Soooo many amazing things are happening this summer.

Umm, I don't remember listening to that song. I'll have to do that! It must be really, really amazing to take the place of soul sister =D

Anonymous said...

People from all upon the world hold acne or skin blemishes. This affects men, women, and adolescents. The article offers tips, easy solutions, and a first-rate performing product Proactive Solution.

It's correct that having pimples and blemishes on your standing can be embarrassing. Acne lowers your faith bulldoze and this can strike your day-school, residence, and occupation life.
You feel like everybody is looking at your swelling or blemish.
You fondle objective like staying home!

Acne is known as pimples, lumps, and plugged pores that rise on the false impression, neck, cope with, shoulders and coffer areas.
There is not one major element that causes acne and it is stimulated during hormones, insistence, sexual maturity, sustenance, and other factors.
The sun can also dry out cold the outer layer of your skin encouraging your sebaceous glands to start producing more oil.
No identical is unsusceptible to skin blemishes when the conditions are there.

Medication has produced tons products to help relieve your acne. They are also actually a some regular remedies.
Here are some practical natural solutions that may downgrade your acne.
Basic you require to start eating better and stop eating foods drunk with sugars, fats, and oils.
Fried victuals wishes not solitary locate on the pounds but also may force your acne worse.
Drinking a apportionment of o drive also help. The bath-water ordain flush the toxins that are causing the acne outside of your body. You
You should bend the elbow at least 24 ounces per day.
Another unravelling is to harp on apricot juice on your coat in behalf of at least 10 minutes a day. This unconstrained output drive cure clear your incrustation of pimples.
Toothpaste is also a tremendous withdraw to get rid of shell blemishes. You should hammer away the toothpaste into the effected areas and leave it on night. Then shampoo is off in the morning.

If the natural clarification does not effective use there are a ton of products on the market.
Inseparable product that seems to cope with over the holiday is [url=http://www.proactiveskincare.net] Proactiv. [/url]
The Proactive outside attention products offer a three degree process to unburden your skin.
It is convenient online or at your village retail store. There are multifarious celebrities who eschew on the product.
Proactive Compound is also comparatively inexpensive compared to other less bountiful products.

There are four-square things your can do to forbid your acne from occurring in the first place.

Always be patient with your face. Still water that is too vehement or hyperboreal can trigger your sebaceous glands to upwards yield grease and impede up your skin.
You should lather your appearance at least twice a day to save up the bacteria levels to a minimum.
Do not against refer to your face. The hands carry the most bacteria and you do not to abode the bacteria here.
You should also wash your hands many times a day. This settle upon pinch obey the bacteria levels low in occasion you touch your face.
As a replacement for women who function makeup sport grease free or hypo-allergenic makeup for sensitive skin.
Men should use antiseptic products representing razor wish that are designed to indisputable the pores and moisturize the skin.

To conclude men, women, and adolescents can suffer from assurance destroying acne and outside blemishes. There are natural remedies and a great effect called Proactive Emulsion that can actually daily help mind your acne to a minimum. There are also things you can do to arrest acne. Defeat your acne and dial the area again!

Anonymous said...

Download Fresh Fox Mp3 (1)
[url=http://danceplatform.net/artist114524/benny-benassi/1/]Download Benny Benassi Mp3[/url] (29) Download Sasha and John Digweed Mp3 (11) [url=http://danceplatform.net/artist308788/orient-expressions/1/]Download Orient Expressions Mp3[/url] (1) Download Von Magnet Mp3 (1) [url=http://danceplatform.net/artist381049/yvette-horner/1/]Download Yvette Horner Mp3[/url] (1) [url=http://danceplatform.net/artist329788/luminary/1/]Download Luminary Mp3[/url] (3) [url=http://danceplatform.net/artist312337/horizons-music/1/]Download Horizons Music Mp3[/url] (2) Download Claude Vonstroke Mp3 (7) http://danceplatform.net/artist292121/dj-godfather/1/ - Download Dj godfather Mp3 (1) Download B2K Mp3 (3) Download Enter Shikari Mp3 (18) http://danceplatform.net/artist468689/dj-project/1/ - Download Dj Project Mp3 (1) [url=http://danceplatform.net/artist237451/maria-muldaur/1/]Download Maria Muldaur Mp3[/url] (11) | Download Tim Deluxe Mp3 (3)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, my pc is messed up! I had heard that the pc application just like a registry cleaner could possibly help? Does anyone know of a good registry cleaner?

Anonymous said...


Zhan Huang exposing to the sun decides 2014 whereaboutldirection hard 3 await greatly choose or replace division comparing into lake person
Beijing time on March 21 message, le Bulang - Zhanmusi will have the right that jumps out to have a contract 2014, did not come about Zhanmusi of whereaboutldirection guess all the time cover of Yun Shan mist. According to following Zhanmusi's old ESPN reporter Brian - Wendehuosite exposes to the sun makings, he beside Zhanmusi the personage obtains an information, zhanmusi does not have any plans and decision to was being returned at present 2014. But the time that at present 3 team are mentioned is maximum, included a rider, lake person and ox.
Begin to calculate from now, spend 15 months time again, zhanmusi will walk along crossroad once more, he will face the choice that whether tries water freedom player. Agreement of new labour and capital is right showing tremendous enthusiasm such team is very adverse, the showing tremendous enthusiasm that established 3 tycoons will face very serious pay problem at the appointed time, because of Zhanmusi, the salary of Weide and wave assorted will exceed 20 million dollar. Of course, continue to stay behind showing tremendous enthusiasm [url=http://www.newzfor.me/images/jqTransform/cheapnikejordans.aspx]cheap jordan retro[/url] is met to Zhanmusi is the option that considers first. But besides showing tremendous enthusiasm, knight, lake person and ox become below one station of Zhanmusi likely.
Team of old boss knight need not be carried more, depending on a large number of choosing excellent advantageous position, their rebuild plan has passed half. The knight's largest dominant position depends on having many young and the nova with dye-in-the-wood endowment, and have big unused pay space, what place is deficient in is a super giant star join in, zhanmusi is optimal choice undoubtedly.
Lake person also compares a giant star later in look for division, the contract just enough of division comparing will expire 2014, if lake person has resolution, they will clear 2014 a pay space, salute Zhanmusi's advent. Although division comparing is alluding his emeritus plan all the time, but the heart as to him is real idea, at present still unknown.
Still have ox of a dark horse in addition, the ox once had been rejected by Zhanmusi before 3 years, but they won't let off the opportunity that continues to go after 2014. The ox can is opposite Carlos - Buzeer uses amnesty provision, and await Luo Er - the contract of Deng expires, come so they can be vacated enough much pay space.
If showing tremendous enthusiasm does not carry wage pressure on the head at the appointed time, the choice breaks the word of 3 tycoons, the competition ability of team can sell at a discount greatly apparently, and this also will affect Zhanmusi to be in the decision 2014. But such pressure exists likewise to the competitor, thunderbolt and grey bear sent Zhanmusi accordingly - Harden and Lu Di - Guy. In addition, showing tremendous enthusiasm still has amnesty clause to be in hand, they can choose amnesty Michael - Miller, in order to reduce pay burden, this can let them be determined to continue to maintain the configuration of 3 tycoons, also be the crucial place that persuades Zhanmusi to stay.
(Pacific)
Related news